A bridal trunk show is a fashion experience arranged by boutiques to showcase a designer’s latest line of wedding gowns from the current season. Since bridal stores carry only a limited number of dresses, a trunk show gives brides-to-be the chance to see items they might not normally have a chance to try on. To ensure you get the best service possible during a trunk show, here are a few tips.
- Trunk shows are typically by appointment only. Book your appointment in advance as soon as you hear about it. You can always cancel if you need to
- Arrive at a trunk show with an open mind.
- Only bring along those whose opinions matter. Trunk shows are a very busy, if you want to try on as many dresses as possible, bring as few opinions as possible.
- Be ready to purchase on-site. Any incentives at a trunk show are only good on the day of the show.
- While not all trunk shows will offer deals or discounts on wedding gowns, Trunk Show incentives are usually offered by the boutique during these events.
- Purchases from trunk shows are still ordered. The dresses sent in from the designer are samples only.
- Once the trunk show is over, the dresses brought in will be sent back to the designer. TAKE PICTURES.
Maggie Sottero – February 3, 2017 through February 5, 2017
Sottero & Midgley – February 17, 2017 through February 19, 2017
Stella York – March 10, 2017 through March 12, 2017
Book Your Space Now by calling 410-923-2881